For privacy seekers and all those people who are looking to darken the room or any place in your area, blackout curtains are the best choice. There are different types of blackout curtains and every curtain is associated with unique design and attractive colors which enhance the look of your interior.
Material and type
In markets, mostly we have seen blackout curtains made using polyester, or if not made with polyester, blackout liner is made from it. However, if anyone wants these curtains in cotton and linen fabric, it will be more expensive. But if your budget is low and you need to have these curtains affordable and durable, polyester will be a good choice in these curtains. Maintenance depends upon the type of material used. Mostly these polyester blackout curtains can be washed using a machine. There are multiple types in blackout curtains. They are
- rod pocket
- pinch pleat
- tailored pleat.
Rod pocket and grommet are said to be primary blackout curtain types. Both of them create a pleasing style. Rod pockets have smaller pleats and grommet style have thicker pleats. They both are made of unique style so, consider the rod size before purchasing. Whereas pinch and tailored pleats have their own structure and style.
Types of blackout curtains
There are some types in blackout curtains which includes,
1. Flamingo Blackout Curtains
- These are 100% blackout curtains set.
- They are thermal insulated and energy efficient.
- These curtains are made up of two thick layers to protect against heat, light and cold.
- These are ideal for winter also.
- These high-quality curtain bring warmth with style to your home
Amazon Basics Blackout Curtains
- These curtains are the source to block out Sunlight and harmful UV rays.
- These curtains are the perfect match for your afternoon naps or morning sleep-ins.
- Moreover, these curtains also provide a quieter indoor environment.
- These curtains are made up of innovative triple-weave polyester fabric, effective for light blockage.
- They act as an energy-saving barrier, insulating against heat and cold to help keep rooms warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
- These curtains elegantly frame the windows with a sophisticated drape and also ensure the long-lasting and high-quality performance.
- These curtains can easily be maintained and for convenience, washed in the washing machine.
Utopia Bedding Blackout Curtains
- These thermal insulating Window curtains are of premium quality, block light, reduce noise, minimizes light and provides privacy.
- They are made up of super-soft material of polyester fabric.
- They are thick quality curtains help to absorb 99% of the light and UV-rays
Benefits of blackout curtains
- Blackout curtains are optimal for the best sleep as they block out the most light and resist the noise to enter the room.
- When you are trying to have some extra sleep in the morning and the sunshine reduces your effort.
- These curtains are the best option you choose for your interior.
- High quality fabric and materials are used to produce blackout curtains.