HSBC offers a wide range of credit cards that best suit the specific needs of customers. HSBC cards are designed in such a manner to help transact seamlessly while allowing you to save more. One can earn rewards, cashback, or gift vouchers against the purchases depending on the type of credit card you own.
Some of the top credit cards include the HSBC Cashback Credit Card, HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card, HSBC Smart Value Credit Card, and HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card.
|Key Highlights of HSBC Smart Value Credit Card|
|Best Suited for||Cashback & Rewards|
Reasons to Choose HSBC Smart Value Credit Card
Mentioned below are the reasons to select the HSBC Smart Value Credit Card:
- Attractive installment plans at 10.99% p.a. for EMI products booked within the first 90 days of card issuance – applicable to loan on phone and balance transfer on EMI.
- The finance charge interest rates start from 3.49% p.m., going down to 1.99% p.m. based on credit history and repayment pattern.
- Get 3X rewards on online, dining, and telecom categories
- Get annual savings of fuel surcharge of up to INR 3,000.
Fees and Charges
Before hitting on the HSBC Credit Card Apply button, an applicant must know about the fees and charges that are mentioned below:
|Type of Fee or Charge||Amount|
|Annual/ Renewal Fee||Nil|
|Finance Charges||Can vary between 1.99% p.m. (23.88% p.a.) to 3.49% p.m. (41.88% p.a.)|
|Late Payment Charges||100% of Minimum Payment Due (Minimum of INR 250 and Maximum of INR 1,200)|
Mentioned below is the list of documents required to apply for the HSBC Smart Value Credit Card:
|Proof of Identity||PAN Card, Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID, Overseas Citizen of India Card, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Letters issued by the UIDAI, or any other government-approved photo ID proof|
|Proof of Address||Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Utility Bill not more than 3 months old, Ration Card, Property Registration Document, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Bank Account Statement, or any other government-approved address proof|
|Proof of Income||Latest one or 2 salary slips (not more than 3 months old), the Latest Form 16, Last 3 months’ bank statement|
Key Features of the HSBC Smart Value Credit Card
Mentioned below are the key features of Smart Value Credit Card:
- There is no Joining Fee.
- Annual fee of ₹499 (Waived off on annual spends of ₹50000 or more).
- Get an Amazon voucher worth ₹500 on payment of the annual fee.
- Get a 10% Cashback up to ₹1000 in the first 60 days of issuance
- Get 3X Rewards on Online, Dining & Telecom spends
- Get attractive installment plans at 10.99% per annum for EMI products booked within the first 90 days of card issuance
- Get a movie ticket voucher worth ₹200 on spending over ₹15,000 in a calendar month. Maximum of ₹1200 per cardholder in a year
- Get Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Signup Bonus of HSBC Smart Value Credit Card
- Get an Amazon voucher worth INR 1,500
- Get a discount of 50% (up to INR 100) on the first transaction via Google Pay
- Get a cashback of 10% (up to INR 1,000) after 5 transactions with a total spending of INR 5,000 within the first 60 days from the date of card issuance*
- Monthly installment at 10.99% per annum, this is applicable to loans on phone, balance transfer on EMI, and cash on EMI within 90 days from the date of card issuance
- Get 3 complimentary airport lounge access at domestic and international lounges or 3 meal vouchers for airport restaurants in India
- 1 reward point for every INR 100 spent
- 3X reward points on all spending on online, dining, and telecom categories (maximum at 1,000 incremental reward points per month)
- Reward points can be redeemed for a host of gifts and vouchers available on the HSBC Bank rewards catalog
- Reward points are valid for 2 years.
Mentioned below are the eligibility criteria to apply for the HSBC Smart Value Credit Card:
- The minimum age of an applicant is 18 years.
- The maximum age of an applicant is 65 years.
- The annual income of an applicant should be above INR 4 lakhs.
- An applicant must be a salaried employee.
- An applicant must be an Indian resident.
How to Apply for an HSBC Smart Value Credit Card?
Mentioned below are some easy steps to apply for an HSBC Smart Value Credit Card:
- Visit the official website of HSBC.
- Under the “Banking” section, click on “Credit Cards”.
- Look for “HSBC Smart Value Credit Card” from the list of HSBC Cards.
- Now Click on “Apply Now”.
- Enter basic details like name, mobile number, email id, etc.
- Review the application.
- Click on “Submit”.
EMI Products on the Credit Card
Mentioned below is a host of list of low-interest EMI options to choose from:
- Balance transfer
- Balance Conversion
- Instant EMI
HSBC Credit Card Customer Care
HSBC offers 24*7 customer care assistance to its valuable customers so as to reach out to them easily in case of their grievances, complaints, feedback, etc. There are many different modes of communication available for queries related to credit cards.
HSBC credit card customer care Toll-free number for resident customers:
1800 267 3456 and 1800 121 2208
HSBC credit card customer care Toll-free number for NRI customers:
+91-40-61268002 and +91-80-71898002
HSBC corporate credit card customer care Toll-free number for resident customers:
1800 419 2266 and 1800 102 6922
HSBC corporate credit card customer care Toll-free number for NRI customers:
+91-080-49089633 and +91-040-67173403
HSBC Premier credit card customer care Toll-free number for resident customers:
1800 266 3456 and 1800 120 4722
HSBC Premier credit card customer care Toll-free number for NRI customers:
+91-40-61268001 and +91-80-71898001
HSBC customer care Toll-free number for business banking for resident customers:
1800 123 2666 and 1800 419 2288